Thursday, November 4, 2010

is it just me?

people are social animals,, we cannot survive without real interacting with each other , but we put up so many walls infront of us that we dont real know wha the other person is really thinking deep inside ,, these are certain habits that i have developed and i jus got a liitle bit curious as in thinking is it just me????

mmmm i cant really do anything seriously , even if i make up m mind seriously about doing something .I end up wasting time and goofing around??

i cant seem to quit smoking... even if i tell myself for the 100th time i am going to o it??

somedays i feel happy and other days sad but there is always an emptiness inside which just never leaves me??

just these things came up in my mind and was just wonderinggg?

3 comments:

  1. YOu are not alone!

    by the way, how come you only have one post so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comfort passu,,,
    about my posts,, dont really know wat to write about ,,so thts whyyy:)

    ReplyDelete